الأربعاء، 26 سبتمبر 2018

Odacite Black Mint Cleanser


I'm a huge Odacite fan having tried some of their skincare previously. I also received a mini of this cleanser in the Naturisimo Healing Make Up Discovery Box in June. See HERE.

The Black Mint Cleanser deeply cleanses combo, oily and acne prone skins. The black liquid cleanser foams up on contact with a little water making it easy to massage onto the face and neck. It really wakes me up in the morning with the zingy fresh mint scent.

It'll eliminate excess oil, get rid of impurities, environmental toxins and make up. I use it in my morning shower for a burst of freshness. 

Formulated with Activated Charcoal, Peppermint, Tea Tree, Rhassoul Clay and Apple Amino Acids it will leave the skin refreshed, clean, comfortable, mattified and invigorated.

To use: wet face and hands, massage onto damp skin in upward movements avoiding the eye area. Rinse.

What's your favourite Odacite product?

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق